That’s how long it took for the team to hike across South Georgia unguided with no reference points to get through the whaling station to start the rescue mission to pick up the boys on Elephant Island. It’s recorded as the most incredible sail boat journey, having survived a hurricane which took down whaling boats from the same ocean.
Prepared for exhibition.
Original for Sale in 2023 after exhibition tour.
Prints available to purchase.
- A3 Landscape Size – 38cm (w) x 28cm (h) – Designed to fit 50cm x 40cm frame with 6cm mount
- A2 Landscape Size – 62.5cm (w) x 42.5cm (h) – Designed to fit 80cm x 60cm frame with 9cm mount
- Printed on archival matt fine art paper
- Supplied Unframed (Click here for framing options)
- 100 Limited Edition prints signed by Johny Midnight
- For more information, contact gallery +44 (0) 20 8 7724747